Hello Daylily Friends,
I was so pleased earlier this summer when my first future introduction bloomed from using TET. SEBASTIAN THE CRAB. I made posts about the bloom on May 27, and then again on July 5. My earlier three (3) scapes that I reported on May 27, each had a "W" at the top of the scape, which I equated with three branches. Then, as I reported on July 5, I had a rebloom scape emerging. It turned out to have 7-way branching. I've seen quite a few double daylilies, but I've never seen a 9" bloom on 7-way branching, and most especially on a 37" scape. In my thinking this is a big leap in hybridizing. So, this morning, I've got to show the branching, and then show the new blooms. While I've had some good blooms here in 2016, nothing, absolutely nothing, tops this accomplishment from using TET. SEBASTIAN THE CRAB. Take a look at the two pictures, and see if you can agree.
I'm also looking forward to seeing what can be produced from my new seedling from TET. SEBASTIAN THE CRAB.