Hello Daylily Friends,
I'm delighted to report that our 2014 introductions are now posted on our website: www.kennesawmountaindaylilygardens.com. Hope that you enjoy looking at our new daylilies. It has taken some time to get them posted, and we're proud of what we are able to offer. Thanks for visiting our website.
I also have to report an "unfortunate" experience that I've just had with my 2009 GMC Sierra truck. This truck has 26,550 miles on it, and my birthday will be on December 11, 2013. So, I have to renew my emissions sticker for my truck, as required by Georgia law. I went a few blocks from my house to American Service Station where I've had the emissions test done in the past, and when I went in they asked me if I also wanted to get an oil change. I said "yes," and then the surprises began. First, I was told that my truck failed the emissions test because the seal on my gas cap was not sufficient. I was then told that I would have to buy a new gas cap. I was upset at the "failure report," and so I asked for my truck back so that I could go to the GMC dealership, and buy one there. When my truck was backed out of the service stall, engine oil poured out. Something was obviously not done correctly. This was "fixed," and shorthly afterward I had to pay over $30.00 for the new gas cap. When I went back to the Service Station with my new gas cap, my truck passed inspection. I decided to watch the testing process, and I took a few pictures. It turns out that the computer system used by the Service Station is 16 years old, and the caps they use to test my gas cap are part of this system. I was told that this often happens with both GMC and Chevrolet trucks. I wonder if this has anything to do with the attachment caps that the service station uses. I only know for sure that the oil change was initially a botched job, and that I had to spend over $50.00 to get the paper work for my emissions test. I think something in this process is goofy.